The long months of working from home have caused an increase in the frequency of cyber attacks (up 45% since March 2020), which highlights the need for personal and corporate cybersecurity insurance options. In addition, privacy laws around the country add another layer of protection as well as complication when cyberattacks occur. Join this cutting-edge discussion as our experts shed some light on what this looks like from a claims perspective. Key takeaways will include:
- How do commercial cyber claims differ from personal claims?
- Risk-training is critical in business and personal setting: How do these efforts differ?
- Within a business setting, IT departments must continue to engage with and test employees’ awareness of issues like social engineering and ransomware: What does this look like under the current circumstances?
- How are various state privacy initiatives affecting the claims and recovery process for affected businesses?
- Lance Ondrej, Executive Vice President & Chief Claims Officer - Germania Insurance
- Caryn M. Silverman, Senior Vice President, Claims Counsel - Sompo International
- David T. Vanalek, Claims Chief Operating Officer - Markel