Marie J. Ignozzi - Wright, Constable, & Skeen, LLP
Jeremy Gittler - AXA XL
Catherine Lyle - Coalition, Inc.
The long months of working from home have caused an increase in the frequency of cyber attacks (up 45% since March 2020), highlighting the need for personal and corporate cybersecurity insurance options. Our panel of experts will explain the different risks, as well as how claims departments can be proactive in mitigating risks in the current environment. Key takeaways will include:
- How do commercial cyber claims differ from personal claims?
- Risk-training is critical in business and personal setting: How do these efforts differ?
- Within a business setting, IT departments must continue to engage with and test employees’ awareness of issues like social engineering and ransomware: What does this look like under the current circumstances?
- Jeremy Gittler, Practice Leader and Head of Cyber Claims, Americas - AXA XL
- Marie J. Ignozzi, Attorney - Wright, Constable & Skeen, LLP
- Catherine Lyle, Head of Claims - Coalition, Inc.
- Lance Ondrej, Executive Vice President & Chief Claims Officer - Germania Insurance