Tim Roberts - Everest Insurance
Jacqueline M. Tirpak - Erie Insurance
In this session, senior claims executives will share their experiences on how their organizations have adapted to the “new world order” and what it will take to come out of it in as sound of a condition as possible. More specifically, they will focus their discussion on:
- What have we learned?; What did we give up?; What we ought to keep doing?; What we should go back to?
- How claims organizations have been responding to claims?
- What were the key issues?
- What did carriers do to change practices, to shift from in-person to touchless claims experience and what was the response from both the employees as well as customers?
- How has organizational culture changed: What aspects of it can be preserved?
- Fourteen months into it, what seems to be the best way to investigate Covid-19 claims?
- Shannon M. Harjer, Vice President of Personal Lines - Founders Insurance
- Tim Roberts, Vice President - Workers’ Comp Claims - Everest Insurance
- Jacqueline M. Tirpak, Vice President, Corporate Claims Officer - Erie Insurance