The discussion will focus on the adoption status of advanced analytical techniques using AI to evaluate claims for possible fraud. Additionally, we will examine if new technologies can do a better job of identifying true positives to be referred to the special investigations unit. Points of discussion will include:
- What are some of the new tools to first identify claims for possible fraud?
- What tools are currently available to SIUs for investigation?
- Anything new and different?
- Jessica Albano, SIU Unit Leader - Westfield
- Frank Neugebauer, Senior Architect - Cincinnati Insurance Companies
- Dennis Tierney, Senior Vice President, National Director of Workers’ Compensation Claims - Marsh